After the success of first-ever “Bites and Vibes” event in Lahore, Foodpanda.pk is bringing Pakistan’s coolest food market to Karachi. Let me guide you how you can make the most of the event and actually save without compromising the enjoyment and skipping dishes. (Read Pro Tips👇)
When – Sunday, December 17th, 2017 from 12pm-10pm
Where: Alliance Française De Karachi.
Tickets: PKR 200 (available at the entrance)
Musical vibes by: Shajar and Darvesh
What to Expect:
- Delicious tasting bites like,
- Exotic sushi from Yaki,
- Live pasta from Del Frio
- Juicy sliders from Big Thick Burger,
- Brownie waffles from Heaven – The Waffle Bar,
- Mousse shots from Sugar Pearl,
- IcePopco PK’s frozen delights and
- Lots more.
Get a bite of all these yummy foods for only PKR 200 each. To pair with the first bite of your favourite food, 7UP will be serving free Margaritas.
Patari will be there to give you good vibes with their lively tones all day long good vibes all day long and the soulful star performances in evening.
Hungry yet? Do read terms and conditions below and obey them to make the event a successful one.
Go with family and friends and share your meal to enjoy more variety. Say you’re going with 5 friends means you can share 5 plates, 200 each. On American system of course, you’ll just pay 200 but end up tasting 5 bites. How cool is that? Akhir dou sou rupay main aur kiya chahiae?
If you have Bank Alfalah cards, you can buy entry tickets for two in price of one. ISN’T THAT A STEAL?
Unlike during buffets you don’t have to pay for drinks as 7up will be serving free margaritas.
No need to go to SMCH for Delfrio and then DHA for Big Thick Burgerz coz they’ll be there together.
Just enjoy. Eat and have fun.
*Terms and Conditions*
1. The ticket must be bought from the ticket counter at the venue and presented at the entrance.
2. Each ticket is valid for only one entry into the event.
6. Entry tickets are applicable for children over 3 years of age.
7. Not more than one infant in arms or child under 3 can be admitted with an adult per ticket.
8. foodpanda may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.